Friday, March 14, 2008

Tagging...

usually have come across many blogs where people tag each other and used to wonder whts it all about!..Recently i was tagged by a fellow blogger Sahefa [thank you:)] and requested to write some thing about myself!

1) one of those people who believe in the principle "be friendly with many but intimate with few".Have few very good friends on whom i can rely upon!!!

2) always wanted to be a doctor and am living my dream now!...

3) love to watch action thriller type movies...one of my passions !

4) my passions in life-movies,case taking,chatting with friends,eating and drinking, and of course playing Xbox .....

5) quite shy with girls ,and do talk with only those girls who are quite themselves and are like me! [hate those wanna be types and attitude types]..and till now have had 3 crushes:P!!!

6) till now the biggest happiest movement in my life was when i got my CET[karnataka 2004] result!:)

and since i was tagged by a stranger[blogger friend] would pass this on to 2 of my new blog friends....Avanija and Drwiz

7 comments:

Pritesh Jain said...

Just 3 crushes??????
Dude, kya kar rahe ho yaar... :P

Sahefa said...

You call me a blogger friend and a STRANGER. Call me only one'blogger friend' :D

Grey said...

You look like you are living life by the book ! I am jealous !

Solitaire said...

Did you like your first tag? I was pretty excited when I was tagged the first time!

broca's area said...

@ prits...is it more or less???

@sahefa Yeah:)

@grey yeah thanks:)

@ solitaire yeah..pretty much!!:)

Debasish Patra said...

So Doc..
Looks lik u have a lot pretty Docs to linemarofy..?
Keep it up!

Avanija said...

u called me blog friend....thanks :)