Saturday, December 5, 2009

lady wolverine

just more days am out of this department...no more casts,night duties,pulling etc.
Never enjoyed ortho and wont be taking it as my pg.

watched Boondock saints-very stylishly filmed movie with good storyline...do watch it if u r a fan of such movies[like man on fire,usual suspects]

today had been my last OT[major postings] and was feeling all nostalgic...if i dont take a surgical field it will be last time ever i will wear a OT dress....

my personal[private] picture blog is now 165 posts old and it feels so good to see my yr old snaps....

p.s-
She-wolverine-snap taken by my co-intern after a k-wire fixation to a lady...

4 comments:

Smita said...

Ewww!

Vani said...

hope u r glad now that at last u r finishing Ortho :)

Havnt watched Boondock saints yet..will c soon..

Anonymous said...

Congrats...At last finished Ortho OT...Oh Boon Dock Saints? Looks like a nice movie. I'll definitely watch it.

arun said...

o_O scary !!
U know.... Boondock saints 2nd part is coming soon... me a fan too !! :D