Saturday, January 23, 2010

inspired...

after 2 weeks of paeds i shd admit that am really enjoying it...first of all its after exams[aipg] which has made me totally relaxed[stress free!] and also it happens to my subj of interest.
Paeds is totally diffn..here u r more of a friend than a doc and children really adore u if u become one[not heroworship and all].They are just so pure and innocent which exactly makes me like them.Best part is that they just obey ur orders when they r told those golden words "chocolate"[often misused also].

p.s-

this is the first time in internship where am really enjoying my work...its just work and fun.

a patient politely requests today "mughe tonic likhkar do syrup nahi"!!
p.s.s-
One more duty coming up tomo...u just see few cases,sleep well[6-8hrs] and go home happily with a day off[HOD thinks we work our ass off during duties]...

4 comments:

A Fineapple said...

well.. how was the exams?? when r the results??

Goli said...

I love the picture... :)

--

Anonymous said...

yeah... I too feel pediatrics is a calm n quiet dept... the docs n the patients are sweet in the dept... :) enjoy.

Priya said...

That pic is just THE BEST !!!!!!!