Tuesday, September 6, 2011

retrospection

Falling sick all of a sudden and taking a leave for the day gives you a rare much needed  opportunity for self retrospection.....
Daily routine of getting up early,OPD,ward rounds,patients sometimes doesn't give you much time for yourself.
Today i had this rare chance...a whole day for myself...where i could just be myself....relax a bit,sleep a lot,think about my past,call some old friends and relive your good old past memories......

p.s-

time for me to reschedule my things more efficiently now....frankly i must say tht poor planning and laziness are turning out to be the reasons why am not as good as expected[by myself] in my work and have to work towards them...

3 comments:

DocPriya said...

yes.. I guess we find really less time to introspect due to OUR very busy schedules.. and planning to take time out for ourselves really helps.. Me too working out to find a lot of "ME" time..!!!

A Fineapple said...

nice to hear tht u had a little time for urself.. :)

were u faking ur illness..?? ;)

broca's area said...

no...wht i meant was this illness gave me a chance to think and plan properly...[sick doesn't mean my mind is switched off!!]