Friday, May 1, 2009

life in pavgada

finally am back from Pavgada[my present rural posting] after one full week duty...life was definitely good there but i missed my home there and now an happy to be back home[till sunday]..

its one of those few places which u instantly like and its a nice combination of work,enjoyment and studies...

we just manage odp work there[9 to 4 daily].Only 2 types of patients come here Tb or no Tb...here both DOTS treatment[for tb] ICTC[for Aids] and Mdt for Leprosy are provided for free of cost, hence u get to see quite a lot of such cases

most of the time we used to either study or watch tv....but sometimes u get bored doing this and for a change used to roam around the town in the evenings..

ok guys for now..happy weekend!!:))

some snaps-
pavgada Rural Health centre...
our opd....
tendon reconstruction surgery done in a leprosy patient[for claw hand!]

typical local bus crowd here....
town....reminds me of my native:)

p.s-
1-will be taking up reflections tagg very soon..thanks

2-some ass[hole] has hacked my gmail account and i had to reset my password!!...:(

3-just love this video...one of the best performances by Govinda[still my fav]!!!...


8 comments:

Aparna (Life Takes) said...

great that you are back!

claw hand?...hope his hand is fine now


those pics remind me of my native too

V. Archana said...

u seem to take pics everywhere u go,just for ur blog updates :) right?

man in painting said...

enjoy the present.
wishes to you.

Saim said...

keep enjoying the work man:)

Arun Kumar said...

r u still in SPM postings bro???
anyways its great u enjoy whatever u do...
definitely should learn that from u...

Akshaya Kamalnath said...

Sounds like fun!!! And the leprosy seems baaad ...

Vani said...

Its nice to have u bak here :)

So it seems u had a pretty good week in pavgada.

Have a great weekend at home :)

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

hmmm.. my stay postings are a lon way yet.

hey wats dat reflections tag?