Sunday, March 28, 2010

finally...

-finally voted for the 3rd time...BBMP polls...this time no such enthu...voted just for the sake of it.......

-finally will be finishing my internship tomo...had 15 days extension in ENT...actually i enjoyed working there..got to meet some interesting people and moreover it always good to work with ur -juniors[who have just started]..the respect u get from them is just overwhelming sometimes:)).........

-after 11 long yrs meeting some of my school[7th std] friends today....really excited and looking forward to it...

-have decided to frame atleast my grad snap...after going through my private pic blog have realized that snaps do matter a lot and really help in reliving ur old life again....

p.s-
this steth[worlds cheapest;)] has been my companion throughout my internship.......

13 comments:

A Fineapple said...

3rd time..!! cool.. saw ur grad snaps.. really nice.. :) tell me which one u r going to frame.. :)

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

how much for that steth?

Satheesh Kumar said...

Which company Steth is dat? Is that 'Life-line'? Believe me,not just u,almost none of the Medical students(not even me) ever bother of buying a Good Quality Steth. Anyway, what's the need for a Good Quality Steth for an Intern? We are supposed to do only Manual work throughout the year,not the Intellectual work expected from an Ideal Doctor. This is the thing going on everywhere in India.

Satheesh Kumar said...

Even if one has a strong desire to learn something during the Internship, this system hardly favours u.

broca's area said...

@ arpitha..one with my parents:)

broca's area said...

@ chandana...125rs..;)

broca's area said...

@ satheesh...yeah dude..rightly said..moreover i had lost 2 steth so didnt want to take any risk!!....

Unknown said...

I never had my pic taken during my two graduations.

I don't like to dwell in the past. :)

Smita said...

Hmm it does feel good see old snaps and relive the old memories!!!

So what next?

Satheesh Kumar said...

Haha thats very funny-the reason u said for using this Steth. I'm bursting into laughter now...

broca's area said...

@ shadowthorne...it depend on the individual!!

broca's area said...

@ smita...pg prep!!:)

broca's area said...

@ satheesh..:)