Wednesday, June 9, 2010

birthday post...

its already june and feels like just yesterday i have finished by internship...this is one part of my medical life which i will cherish forever....those night duties,funny patients,cute babies,free breakies from pgs...miss them all.

6 birthdays coming up in 9 days...5 of my friends[including mine-today]...its only when ur twin wishes for ur birthday u can reply back "wish u the same";)

my daily routine has been going crazy...almost daily i get up late and end up being an insomniac at nights...shd bring it back to my old ones.

is it only me that am finding fb boring these days..its the same old updates/videos....

people always tend to forget 2 things in life-grass is always greener[seems like] on the other side and that in swimming u can control only ur swimming and not how others do it.

p.s-
i really get pissed when people wish for ur birthday on seeing fb,orkut etc...seems like they just wish for the sake of it.

7 comments:

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Hey...happy birthday and this is not just for the sake of it, ok? ;)

Cheers for a wonderful year ahead! May you showered with more blessings...and wish you the best in your career!

Sending you some hugs and kisses too!

broca's area said...

@ mariposa...thank u:)...

Rocksa said...

Happy Birthday again! And had it not been for FB, I'd not have known your DOB! And not all wishes are forsake ones!

With you on the FB updates thingy! I find it pretty boring too!

As for the post, well someone's all philosophical(greener grass & swimming)...:) Any case, have a fabulous year ahead!

Unknown said...

Happy Bday! (And I wish this because I read your entry, not FB or anything).

Yes, I don't know your DOB too!

Satheesh Kumar said...

For d sake of wat? Didn't get it? Would u care to elaborate?

Smita said...

Belated birthday wishes :)

And I have a fren who says "wish you the same ;)

Vyazz said...

Soooo sowie....did'nt wish u in time buddy!!! :(
Had this persistent bloggers block (seems more rampant of late!!!)
Newayz many happy returns of the day!!!