Wednesday, December 5, 2012

change in me...

these days i feel that i have changed a bit....u can see me listening to bakti slokas or go to a temple quite often...and dep inside frankly i feel sometimes that am getting older..this feeling comes especially whenever i meet some young kids[and cousins] and the way people talk to me...after joining PG people think[relatives] that am settled and no more a young chap who used to be a student...and now having crossed 25 years of age i feel that one whole part of my life ie youth is almost over and have stepped in to the 2nd phase of my life...my only fear is whether i will be able to stay young and feel it as years pass by.....

p.s-

my new neighbours here..parrots!..being an animal lover this is a treat to me..

2 comments:

Mithrandir said...

even I felt that I had completed a phase of life after crossing 25 years of age. strange feeling....

Pavi!!!! said...

25 was my fav age....

I turned 30 this year and was so nervous about it..Its been 7 months of being 30 and nothing has changed ..Age is just a number! phew!