Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resolutions..2013

I hardly make any resolutions (for a new yr..none til today!! ).....but this year planning to have some...reason being I hardly used to believe in them but now just wanna plan my life properly...next yr (2014) will be giving my pg finals and hope this yr's resolutions help in that....and keep me focused....

Resolutions-
1-plan....studies and work
2-eat less and loose weight...pg life and eating junk food is showing up now
...time to cut my tummies!....
3-save money....am a spender... And waste it sometimes...hope I save more this year and use it for the tour I have planned in 2014 after my pg exams...
4-exercise.....to melt my tummy and keep fit....already have registered for 2014 auroville marathon (Feb 10!!)...training will begin shortly :P

No comments: