Saturday, May 11, 2013

Amma....

A one year baby to take care of along with a twin siblings...three babies and one amma..that's my mom....be it a house hold work,cooking,home work or being a teacher...she has managed to do it all till now for 26 years in a row!....and that too with great efficiency.you don't need to be well educated to bring up your children in a sound way...being just a bsc graduate and married to a phd student she has showed this....
Even now I very well remember the days when she used to walk miles for our needs,take care of our simple demands inspite of our financial burden,protect us,teach us like a teacher,sacrifice her needs for our well being.
Now that am postgraduate and staying away from home when i look back at my past I realize that only reason I should keep my parents happy and look after them is that they always managed to keep us HAPPY...my childhood was a happy one and I feel that this reason is enough and they deserve the respect and care without any demand or compromise

Happy mothers day (super)amma...:)... Love you...(..)..