Monday, June 10, 2013

Birthday...

When you are very young people around  treat you special on your birthday...parents and cousins (friends) eagerly wait for this day and shower you with all the goodies/blessings...but as u grow up things change and they begin to ignore it and years pass by where your birthday will be just another day where only your close ones care wish you and u start believing the same....things change once u start working(earning)...colleagues/friends relive your childhood celebrations by making you feel special.....
yesterday I turned 27...feeling a bit old...have gained weight and mind is not agile as before...children around don't call me anna anymore and people treat as an adult (no more in the receiving end)....true friends, parents and special ones who really remembered wished me and made me feel like a child I was once...today am  28 and as life moves on I wanna cherish these moments and capture them...

No comments: