Wednesday, July 2, 2008

its back!


its back
have seen many come backs in my life...but this is of a different kind...today my elder bro developed the similar kind of rash on his body as i had developed on my 3rd day of illness [last week]...and also some mild joint pain and am damn sure this time its not any viral infection but Chikungunya...actually there is no cure for it except some safe NSAIDS[non steroidal anti-inflammatery drugs] and some diet modifiactions[and of course mosquito repellents]...hes is doing just that and will be all right pretty soon...

Sincere apologize to my fellow bloggers for not commenting and replying to their posts these days...my pc also has some viral problem since everytime i go to any blog[or website] it gets restarted!..have to check it out....dont worry am reading all ur posts...and will be replying pretty soon!..:)

19 comments:

Prats said...

Keep readin these reports...and actually it gets very scary. But hope your brother has just developed some acute viral infection and not the horrid C.....

take care

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Oh my...I hope your brother gets to kick this one out soon! Glad to know he is getting by just fine though...

PC issues is really a *pita*! I can so relate with you....though my problem is my internet at home...it's hard to visit so many sites and comments while at work...LOL

Unknown said...

its babk????????? nd u r also back to college....lol!

Unknown said...

its babk????????? nd u r also back to college....lol!

Shruti said...

u know papaya leaves are a cure for this..
ok now don't laugh.. it worked

Debasish Patra said...

Omg!!.. all dis sounds scary..

Hope everything's be fine !

Meghna said...

Hope he gets well soon.....had been missing u arnd....but looks like everthng gonna go sick LOL!

Solitaire said...

Oh oh! my mom had that and it took her a long time to recover. Hope he feels better soon.

Doc, will you come to my blog and tell me what disorder you suffer from?

broca's area said...

@ prats...thanks for the concern!!:)

@ maripose...comment at work?..lol...

broca's area said...

@ mythri..yeah..but some complications:D

@ shruti...thanks:))

broca's area said...

@ debasish...yeah..thanks:)

@ meghna..only person spared now is my father...lol

broca's area said...

@ solitaire..thanks..sure:)

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

scary!!

aMus said...

ohh!! my mom that like a year back and still has not fu;lly recovered...(ie the joint aches)...It was horrible...

aMus said...

hope he kicks this one right outta hgis system...

broca's area said...

@ gunj...yeah...u shd experience it:)

@ suma...my wishes to ur mom:)...
thanks:)

Mysterious Mia said...

OMG, i hope you bro gets well soon , my best wishes to him :) take care

Anonymous said...

Hope all is well now!!!

Those darn Insects!!!

broca's area said...

@ princess...thanks again:))

@ cinder...lol!