Friday, March 21, 2008

Vs time



planning is one thing i really believe in and right now am doing just that for the upcoming medicine internals...we[students like me] are now expected to study 350 pages of medicine within a short span of 6 days(hope so).I could have started med 2 weeks back itself when it was first announced but since had orthopedics postings didn't feel like doing so [its unfair to neglect our clinical postings subject].This is one problem we are facing from past 2 years.What happens is that during our clinical postings usually other subjects theory internals are kept and we are unable to decide whether to concentrate on our clinical postings or on the internals.Some serious brain storming needs to be done on this issue....my plans for today is to start with endocrinology and finish with infectious diseases by sunday [a really tough job!?]...hope i succeed in this task!

8 comments:

Grey said...

350 pages in 6 days? good luck man!

broca's area said...

@ grey..i need that:)

Sahefa said...

Wow dude
Guess there is a lot of pressure on you. Thnx god i am not studying medical.
btw...good luck:-D

Debasish Patra said...

did u say "350" pages...???
Good luck Doc...
Study hard, coz i will need a Doc fr my kids in d future.. :)

Adorable Pancreas said...

A lot of people bunk postings for a coupe of days before exams. I don't know about that, I don't think I will remember much of what I read unless I see patients.

broca's area said...

@ adorable..yeah thats true...!

Shruti said...

omg omg! that's a lot of work! more than 50 pages in a day.. that too medicine.. u do need a hell lot of concentration and luck.. may u have that :-)

broca's area said...

@shruti thanks:)